FWIW, we're huge movie buffs and go to the matinee at the theater nearly every weekend.
1. Iron Man: Didn’t see it. Can’t seem to make myself go. I liked the first two just fine but I’m burned out on super hero flicks.
11. Now You See Me: This, to me, was like a movie about magic for dummies. No surprises, no twists you couldn’t see coming a mile away. But it was sparkly and pretty. I was hoping for a, The Illusionist or The Prestige so it was disappointing.
13. The Conjuring: Hubby doesn’t do scary, I don’t watch much violence so this one was out.
14. Epic: Missed this. Wasn’t interested.
15. This is the End: Stupid movie. So misogynistic. Hated it. Sad as I really like several of the comedians in it.
Honorable Mention goes to Red 2. It was much better than the original and I found it to be a perfectly acceptable, and pleasing way to spend an afternoon. The cast was fantastic and they hit the precisely right balance of humor and action. It was also practically bloodless which was nice for me. Great fun, really. And can I say it again... Helen Mirren. Love!