Friday, October 15, 2010

Halloween Neighbor Gifts

After making cards today, I thought it would be fun to use my scraps to decorate the treat bags in my Candy Corn CupCards {To Go} kit. It was a great chance to play with the included stamps... and eat candy corn :-)

Each bag took just a couple of minutes and now I can brighten someone's day.

Did you see my wrinkle ribbon? I just love the stuff! I'll be adding some yardage to my Etsy shop so if you're interested in a specific color or color group let me know.

Linked To:



Sonda T said...

Eeeeeeeek! Those are super cute!

Shar said...

Fabulous projects! They are all awesome!

Debra said...

Very cute! Great way to use your scrap paper.

Alyssa S said...

Super cute! I just had to add a little poem about candy corn that I copied while blog hopping...they didn't know the author either but it's fun!
Pumpkin Poop
I started to carve a pumpkin
with my carving knife and scoop
but the pumpkin got so scared
he took a little poop!
It looked so cute and funny
just like a candy treat
so I'm sharing it with you
because you are so sweet!

Hope you're great :o)

Cassie said...

Oh I LOVE these!!!!
What fabulous gifts!!

Kristen @ said...

this is such a cute idea! I may have to steal this! Come link up sometime to Handmade Tuesdays! It is a new linky I started with a tutorial :)

Eileen Bergen said...

Those are lovely, Nicole.

I need to get busy for Halloween. No kids in our neighborhood so these (adult) treat bags will be just perfect!

Hanna said...

Hi there! I am your newest follower!! I found you on the weekend linky:)
I love finding new blogs and your is lovely! You can find me at

Your blog is adorable I'm so glad I found you!! I'm a foodie too:)

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

These are super cute and sure to brighten someones day! Love the first package! TFS! Hope you are enjoying your weekend! ~ Stephanie Lynn

Chris said...

These are such great ideas! What a fun thing to do for your neighbors--they'll love it!

Kelli said...

Those are really cute and I know your neighbors will love them.

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

You've been featured today! Thanks so much for joining the Sunday Showcase Party- I greatly appreciate it. Stop by and grab a featured button if you like. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. - Stephanie Lynn

philippine gifts said...

Cool Halloween gift ideas! I love those stuff. Wish I can also receive cool stuff this Halloween. Thanks for sharing.


LBT said...

Love you! Found you from Sew Woodsy...I am definitely following! Love your neighbor gifts, they look awesome!!! Thanks for the inspiration.

Come check out LBT if you get a chance. Thx!