Thursday, February 19, 2009

In a Spring Frame of Mind

Good Morning :-)

The sun is shining so bright this morning and it's actually not snowing for the first time in days. The glorious weather put me in a spring frame of mind so I started working on Easter cards. Here's one using Odd Bird Planet stamps and Kazan's Sketch 20:


You can either imagine the banner as the line across the top or you can picture the sketch upside down. *grin*

I used Basic Grey paper, Bazzil Cardstock, Prima Flowers and Making Memories brads.
Stamps:

Teresa's Banner
Nest with eggs
Fairy Chicklet Left
Bunny Ears Chicklet
Floppy Ears Chicklet Right

13 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very cute card. I'm seeing lots of fun things being done with this banner by the DT. I've actually put my stamp to use to yesterday and will post tomorrow. I love how you have the chicks walking the banner. It gives me some ideas.

Debbie said...

This card made me say "Oh My God" out loud! It is too stinkin' cute! I love the colors and the layout. Grand slam!

CathyR said...

So cute. I love the chicks with the bunny ears. What a fun card.

Ann said...

TOO cute! I'm all bummed out by the yucky weather, but this brought a bit of sunshine to my day! :D

~dawne said...

What an adorably cute card.....love your take on the sketch.

Lea L. said...

How cute! Love the banner stamp! Great job with Kazan's sketch!

~Lea

cnelson said...

sosoooo cute!!! love this so much!

Tamaroo said...

This is so cheery and fun! Love it!

Ewonne said...

It's such a pretty card and it makes me really happy!

marley said...

this card is so cute! love the bright, fun colours!

Mara Campbell said...

I just love the banner on your card and the FUN bright colors!!! And thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. :-)

Tiff said...

I love this card! How in the world did you cut out all those chicks so carefully!?

Kathi said...

OMG. That's just way too cute. I love the fairy chicklet coloring the eggs in the nest. The bunny chicklets are tooo cute on Teresa's banner.

Wonderful card. I love it.

*ps: My word is blenders. Ha. I wonder if that's because I lost my Copic Blender or if my blender wants me to use it to make some Margaritas...