Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Project Life Pages for SPARK


SPARK was such a special time for me that I decided to make two pages of my album about on it. That's one of the things I like best about this project, you can really do it however you like.


I shamelessly downloaded photos people posted on Twitter and Instagram because I was having too much fun getting painty and hanging out with my dear, dear friend Mary to whip out my camera. Plus those gals with the big fancy DSLRs can do justice to the decor far better then me and my little point and shoot. That said, the right side (grid) is all me. 


We had the greatest name tags at SPARK, now it's a wonderful page embellishment.


Thanks so much for popping by :-)

3 comments:

CathyR said...

Cool pages. I love that name tag. Such a fun idea.

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

Great name tags. The usual ones are totally boring. I love the idea of making them so unique.

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Great pages! Love how you repurposed the name tag as an embellie!! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/