Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Signs for Local Business I Love


Neighborhood Acupuncture and Healing Arts has literally changed my life. I went to see them desperate and broken and they have slowly put me back together, vertebrae by vertebrae and with each passing week I feel myself growing stronger and adding to my abilities. Is everything roses and sunshine? Of course not. 


But I'm getting my life back a little bit more each day and it's all thanks to Heather, my Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner, and her amazing acupuncture, yoga classes, massage and herbs. And yes, that sounds like hippie, New Age bull crap but it's not. The years of schooling she's had combined with her remarkable diagnostic skills creates a very logical, targeted, remarkable, holistic, effective experience.


So when I was given the opportunity to make signs for the treatment rooms I jumped at the chance.

Each one is 4x6 and edged in gold. One side says, "vacant" and the other, "in use" and they are hung with matching hand-dyed ribbon.

Each side has four layers of glossy varnish making them both wipeable and resistant to wear and tear.

Here's a few pics of  our family - me getting acupuncture and the boys enjoying youth yoga classes with Stephen.







This month they have a 25% off Spring it On special.

Save 25%
Spring into Health!
This offer may be printed and shared but is only valid one per customer 
The offer is only good for the following in house service: Acupuncture, Yoga & Massage
This offer may not be combined with any other offer or discount 
This offer is good only for 25% off in house services and has no cash value
Offer Expires: 4/14/2013
 You can read about it HERE in the newsletter.

No comments: