Friday, April 10, 2015

Where I Create, There I am True - Mixed Media Heart on Canvas


This is my newest painting in the, 'Hearts and Flowers' series I'm working on.

I was inspired by, 'Take the Challenge with Mou'

My April prompt for you is CREATIVITY. How are you creative, your favorite creativity quote, is creativity your life style or just a hobby... whatever it means to you, create a project around the idea of creativity. 


I have been wanting to illustrate this quote for some time and this was just the push I needed.

All the shading and details were done with Stamper's Big Brush pens (especially the white one) over acrylics on  canvas. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful Nicole - love the message. This is the first time I have seen your artwork. Really inspiring. j.

Corrie Herriman said...

Beautiful Nicole !
Corrie x