Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Watercolor Present and Season's Givings Winner


I wanted to share a gift idea with you all. With watercolor being so popular right now, I thought this would make a sweet gift for a creative friend.

1. Cut watercolor paper to size. I chose standard A2 card size - 4.25 x 5.5
2. Paint the edges gold - I used Inka Gold.
3. Allow to dry.

Meanwhile, make a birthday card for the top. I used watercolor puddle flowers and added details with a Micron pen. 

Tie with a hand-dyed ribbon :)


~~~


Thanks everyone for all your fun answers to my questions.

There was 189 comments:

And the winner is Deeps!


Congratulations, Deeps. 

I'll get that gift card to you ASAP.

Warmly,
Nicole



1 comment:

Corrie Herriman said...

Lovely, Nicole ! and congrats to the winner !
Corrie x