Friday, December 10, 2010

Local Scrapbook Club

Our LSS has a page club where you get a bag of product and make a LO with only the stuff in the bag using at least a little of every item.  You can't add anything else but pictures. Inking the edges is fine but stamping, painting etc. is prohibited. This one was tricky as the papers weren't my style, and I rarely use printed titles.



But, in the end, it came out okay. I really loved the challenge.

Here's a close-up:

Close up

And this is what I had left after my page was complete:

Scraps

If you're ever in Utah, Heartfelt Creations is an awesome store filled with crafting and quilting goodness. You should definitely pop in.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Stamping and painting prohibited? that'd rule me out then

LOVE that pleated banner - and the title might be printed but it LOOKS stamped, so that's cool :)

Juls said...

fabulous!!!! Loving the layout! Hugs Juls

Calicojoan said...

Your creativity is mind boggling. I hope your the president, VP and all other officers of this club, as you "have" to be the most talented is my guess! I love following your blog!

Lydia said...

Love that banner, great page!

Anonymous said...

I really like your layout! It's a great way to use papers without overpowering the page! Your pictures really take center stage! Lovely!