Friday, June 22, 2012

Role Model: Index Card


This was a fun index card to make as I got to use some of my spare bits and pieces of Speedy-Carveto make the stamped circles on the right hand side. The heart at the bottom left was carved by my youngest.

The background is a mix of layer after layer of stencils, paint and silliness :-)

And the image from the Nowhere Girls collage sheet by Octopode Factory.


I've redded up my hair again...

But I always wonder why stylists put it all in your face? I pretty much have to hold it back with my hand when it's like that  - and that is such a geek move :-)

Here's more 'styled by me'. Not as cool. Not in my face.


8 comments:

chksngr said...

The Quote alone is worth a comment...but the art makes me COMPELLED to tell you I LOVE IT!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

BWAHAHHAAA - kindred spirits on the bangs, lol! Love it.

AND - really, REALLY love your index card. Your creativity is just so impressive to me.

donna!ee said...

gorgeous beautiful gorgeous...you and your index card! really dig the quote also ... blest be :)

BettyAnn Maki said...

You look so beautiful, and you make very creative index cards.
Love you.

grrlpup said...

I'm glad you explained about the hair! It looks great both ways, but I had been thinking, "I guess Nicole has that superpower of not minding hair over her eyes...I wonder how she does it." :D

Ashley Newell said...

That index card reminds me of you! I love these pictures! You're so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I just hope that you dont lose your style because youre definitely one of the coolest bloggers out there.

Rory Fugerson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.