Friday, November 30, 2012

I’m going to make the rest of my life the best of my life

And now a proper introduction for this blonde, bodacious Modern Girl


I’m going to make the rest of my life

the best of my life.


I broke the 'rules' and used white in her blonde hair. I really love the highlights effect. Which is a good reminder to me that just because 'experts' say that's not how it's done doesn't mean I shouldn't try it anyway. LOL


And the message on this one is something I remind myself often.


4 comments:

Lynn said...

I'm new to your blog and I think your girl is amazing!!! I love the white in her hair. Fabulous saying and fabulous design!

Jennifer White said...

I love the shape of this gals skirt how she has such a tiny waist and such a stylish hair-do.

Teddi said...

let's talk about how absolutely cute you are nicole, and so is your art! :)

Kathi said...

So fabulous.

I love the cheerful colors and the upbeat message.

I also love her highlights.