Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Monochromatic Mixed-Media: Orange

When I saw the Ranger Ink challenge for CHA where artists were given one color Dylusions plus black and white I was SO inspired. Like drop-everything-I-gotta-do-that-now! 


Kate Crane's gorgeous project totally rocked my socks off so I decided to start our making an homage to her piece. 


I made my houses and banner with Gelli Prints. It was so fun sorting my prints out by color and playing with them this way. Since orange is my favorite color it wasn't a challenge to find orange prints. 



And here is me working on it with my super-fun party finger. I tell you, mixed-media with a splint is not for the faint of heart :-)

*SOLD*

3 comments:

donna!ee said...

AWESOME ... love love love it! ;D

Lisapmac said...

Love this, this colour is gorgeous. I've recently bought a gelli plate, love it :-)

Eva said...

Lovely!!! I'm curious to see more artpieces made with the same method.