Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Daily Drawing Challenge: 31 Things to Draw at Creative Bug

My dear friend, Lori turned me on to Creative Bug and I can't say I've got a bigger kick out of a site in a long, long time.

I jumped right in on Lisa Condon's Daily Drawing Challenge: 31 Things to Draw and have been having quite a blast trying this whole drawing thing out. 

See, I don't draw. I collage. I paint. I don't do the thing with the pen on the white paper and the straight lines that when put together actually look like something we can all recognize. 

But they don't call it a challenge for nothing, right?

Here are my first ten. As you can see, there are varying amounts of success and I broke down and used my beloved Kuretake Fude Real Brush Pen, Clean Color, 48 Set on more than a few of them.

May I say, just going straight at it with pen is terrifying. I am very attached to using my pencil and eraser until it's 'just so' and then going OVER it with pen. This balls-out, just go for it attitude of line-drawers is really pretty bold. Hats off to you folks.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is such an inspirational post!
Wishes
Lynne