Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy March

So did you get a lion or a lamb?

We've been visited by a little lamb and frankly I'd like to kabob it! All our glorious snow is melting at an alarming rate and great patches of ground is showing. Tuesday may dip into the 60s! We live in the mountains for Pete's sake. Bring on the blizzards! Instead I'm getting allergy alerts. *grumble, grumble*

For those who know I've been sick, as of this morning, I think I might live. I'm a mangy disgusting creature but the flicker of life has returned.

3 comments:

Kathi said...

Lion. A nasty snarly lion when I'd so much prefer a sweet little lamb.

Glad you're feeling better.

Etha said...

LOL, welcome back to life! Glad you are feeling better.
We got a lamb as well, at 7500 feet in March I'll take the sunshine and warmth any day!! We got enough snow for the rest of the year ;)

CathyR said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better.

We got a lion. It has been snowing on and off since yesterday. You can have it all, I'm so tired of it.