Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Life is Delicious

Since my blotter was littered with pointy hats I decided to make another card. One of the things I like most about rubber stamps is the versatility. When I see hats, I don't just see hats but also ice cream cones and megaphones. I bet if I looked a little harder I'd see more things too. When stamping, as in life, don't limit yourself to the most obvious use, path or solution.


Both circus star and pointy hats are part of the sale going on right now at Odd Bird Planet. The sentiment can be found here.

6 comments:

CathyR said...

Such a cute card. I loved your hat cards too. I used to make card sets for a friend of mine. I need to sit down and make some more.

Kristen H said...

I like this card! I like to make things out of something else. With the quickutz dies too I will see things in a die that is nowhere near what the die was intended for. You get more for your money that way too!!!

Kathi said...

That looks yummy. Great card.

I like finding different uses for stamps, diecuts, and punches too.

itsallrosi said...

what a great idea!

Ann said...

Super cute!

Nathalie said...

This is a beautiful card! Great attention to details!