Monday, November 4, 2013

Altered Playing Card Pantone Postcards: Set Two

Click to see the pictures full-sized
Here is another set of altered playing cards that I made over the weekend.

It's fun pulling them together and doubly-fun mailing them off to people I think would enjoy a little art in their mail box.

This is one of my favorite quotes and an idea I try to live by.

Truth. 


I think we all need to keep this in mind.

Love this!

I saw this quote on Pinterest and had to use it. I thought it went well with orange - such a non-conformist color :-)


For this one I was aiming to echo the colors and mood of the card with the quote.

Let's not. 

I'd love to mail a few of these off to my gorgeous blog readers so leave a comment on this batch letting me know which one speaks to you most and I'll pick a couple names and drop send them your way.

Also, the giveaway is still open on this earlier post. I'll draw names tomorrow. 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely "dreams don't work..." but they're all gorgeous!

Carmen said...

I stole one of the quotes off your pinterest board for my latest post ;) Don't be surprised if you see a flurry of re-pinning from me tonight if I can get my damn internet to let me stay connected for longer than 5 minutes!

I love them all - they're very motivational which I have been surrounding myself with lately (after a prolonged episode of serious navel gazing and self doubt!) Brilliant stuff Nicole!

Corrie Herriman said...

They are wonderful again, Nicole. My favorite today is "Do something today that your future self will thank you for".
Very inspiring !
Corrie x

Gill said...

I love them all Nicole but I'd have to choose 'tangerine' - one of my favourite Led Zeppelin songs!!

Anonymous said...

I love the one that says 'How you make others feel about themselves says a lot about you'- its so true and I've been shouting at my boys a lot lately and making them feel bad so this has really made me think - thank you.
They are all beautiful by the way.

Susan said...

So many of these speak to me - we must have the same "taste" in quotes if there is such a thing. Or share the same philosophy perhaps? And the colours and art are gorgeous. But "Let's not try to figure everything out at once." Maybe it will come to me! Or maybe I'll just take one step at a time :)

Stamping With Bibiana said...

Hi: 1st time visiting your blog...I saw your comment for my triple easel altar card for The DOD, thanks so much for visiting Lost coast blog...as for your project of today is soo inspiring and nice , love all the quotes, the colors are so bright and the techniques so nice> I am glad That I have stopped by today to say hi! I love specially #158/#199 and cactus flower tags...whoever gets one of these will be very very lucky, hopefully luck look will come this way :) keep in touch
bibiana
DTM at LCD

VivJM said...

Again, a lot of these speak to me and it's hard to pick a favourite! Today, though, the "solitude" quote speaks to me the most.

The cosmetic Boxes Offical USA said...

Thank you for providing the community with your best opinions click here