Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Bombshell Hippity-Hop

It's time for the Bombshell Stamps blog hop again. All I can say is WOO-HOO! These girls all have talent to spare and I consider myself ridiculously blessed to be be counted among their numbers and to have them in my life.

The December Bombshell sketch was made by the uber-talented Kathi:


Gorgeous, no? I can see using this again and again!

Here's my take:


How sweet is that Cosmo Cricket paper? It just said, " Bombshell Angel" to me so there we go. Just a mommy aside, Brayden (my youngest) bought me the pom-pom trim for christmas. Isn't it cute? I feel loved just looking at it.

Check out the other girl's blogs, they've been up to lots of great stuff too.


Mary G.

Ms. December - Erika

Kathi

Kas

Gabby

Miss Magoo

Terra

Leave a comment and you could win this:



********************************************************************
In case you are on the fence about joining me on a year-long adventure through the alphabet, you should CLICK HERE and visit the website I started to share ideas.

Don't know what I'm talking about? The posts are HERE and HERE.

It's going to be a blast!

18 comments:

GlitteryKatie said...

Love the card and LOVE those pompoms!!!!
Give 'em a shake!!!

Unknown said...

Those pom poms are certainly smile worthy. Love the coloring and this sketch is super fantastic

Toodles
Erika

Mary G. said...

Adorable! LOVE the pompom trim! The papers and the colors are wonderful! GREAT card!!! SO fun!

Kathi said...

Great card. The pom-poms add such a great touch.

Your coloring, sewing, and paper choices are fabulous!

Glad you liked the sketch.

KarmaCraft said...

Fab! Very bright and lively, and reminding me of warmer weather.

Alexandra Lundgren said...

This is just gorgeous! Great color combo, love seeing your work!

Lee - grandmalee said...

Another totally awesome card! Your coloring is impeccable, as is your design! Your boy is sooooo sweet to buy you pompoms! My girls wouldn't ever think to buy me craft items...they think I have enough! TFS!

liannallama said...

what a wonderful use of color and a great rendition of the sketch! Love it!

Erin said...

I love the lime green! Such a fantastic punch of color. Thanks so much for the lovely comments on my post!! Hope you're well!

cr8iveme said...

what an adorable card!!

love the pompoms.

{hugs}
Mary

Bombshell Stamps said...

Fantastic card Nicole, I agree, you really worked those pom-poms! Sometimes they can look overpowering, but they add just enough flair to your already gorgeous card.

Scrapamum said...

That card is F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!! I'm off to check out those blogs you posted.

Kas said...

Love the trim on the cards. How cute is that!

Kim said...

Great card and sketch, and love the pom-poms!!!

Crystal said...

The trim is awesome!!! Love the colors too!!!

Renee Drew said...

Nicole, everything about this is terrific! The bright colors and the pom poms give a lift to this cloudy wintery day. BTW, hope you are better, real soon!

Jessica said...

These stamps are just fabulous! TFS

Gabby said...

Awesome card Nicole! Love the pom poms! I have som black ones I pulled out for an upcoming project and INSTANTLY thought of you...lol! FABB-OOOOO!!!

Happy New Year Bombshell!

Gabby