Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve


My friend Jenn posted this quiz over at TSR and I thought it was beautiful:

One year from today, I hope to have:

Learned- To use Photo Shop. (I know, I should say something profound but I really want to learn PS)

Changed- my hair color at least three times.

Figured out- How to get Brayden to focus, Avery to read (for pleasure) and Trenton to slow down when he eats.

Completed- a 5K

Stopped- Taking pain meds

Started- Drawing and painting

Acquired-A little note from the bank saying our 2nd Mortgage is paid in full

Given up- Questioning my abilities as an artist, crafter and writer. Such a waste of time.

Visited- My friends in PDX and maybe my new friends in AZ.

Left behind- Concerns about my spine, for good.

Leave a comment filling in the list with your answers :-)

Come join me on a year-long adventure through the alphabet. For starters, CLICK HERE and visit the website I started to share ideas.

Don't know what I'm talking about? The posts are HERE and HERE.

It's going to be a blast!

6 comments:

grrlpup said...

This Portland friend says eeeeeeee I hope so! :)

Unknown said...

You really should come see us. Do we get a vote?

Unknown said...

One year from today, I hope to have:

Learned- How to focus on things that matter

Changed- my exercise habits (in that I need some!)

Figured out- A way to get Grace to sleep, Hayden to feel confident, and Bayley to relax more

Completed- 2 novels

Stopped- Obsessing about weight

Started- Sleeping 8 hours a night (see Figured Out for a clue as to why I'm sleep deprived)

Acquired- A hot tub. Yep, that's the first thing that came to mind, Not a SUV for Jeff or the piano I claim to want. Saw that and thought - hot tub.

Given up- Fast food, because upon examination, it's disgusting. It doesn't matter if the kids like Happy Meals. I can buy them the toy for $1.

Visited- At least 2 National Parks.

Left behind- Weight issues, for good.

Christy said...

I totally stole this for my own blog but I gave you the credit :) Wonderful idea!

Etha said...

What a great list you have! I wholeheartedly wish that you accomplish everything on your list this year :)
Start out with Photoshop Elements, you may feel that you don't even need the full blown PS!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!