Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Stampotique ATC Challenge with Paper Quilting


I've been working on a paper art quilt for my It's Sew Easy sewing class for a few weeks now. When I trimmed off the edges they were perfectly sized for ATCs.


Lucky for me, the Stampotique Designer's Challenge right now is to make some ATCs. 


And I did :-)


I wish the gold Lumiere paint showed better in these photos - it's pretty cool. And the batting and fabric give the ATCs a little heft which I quite like. 

Thanks so much for visiting.

Warmly,  
~~~Nicole

10 comments:

KC said...

these are awesome!! and I wanted to let you know I tried your tomato pasta recipe just now and it was amazing! a new fave...thank you!!!

Willy said...

Love your ATCs! Thanks for joining us at SDC 53.

R.Maria Sabina ( Lollyrot) said...

lovely ATCs .Thanks for sharing your creation at SDC

Karin said...

fantastic ATC's

chksngr said...

AMAZING colors and "paper quilting"??? What is this amazing thing? This is quilting I could totally GET INTO!!!! I do love the cards...especially the colors...

mustavcoffee, Gay Peplow said...

Beautiful technique on the fabulously coloured and sewn backgrounds, love these ATCs, Gay x

Kaz said...

Fabulous set of ATC's, I love the fabric backgrounds. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique.

Carmen said...

These are amazing Nicole. I just totally love the wording going with each one too :D

dutchstamptramp said...

Stunning set of atc's! Your backgrounds are amazing and I love the whole idea. Thanks for joining the Stampotique designer's challenge

Basement Stamper said...

These are all so unique, I love the vibrant colors on them. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.