Friday, December 7, 2012

Snowflake Christmas Tag

Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist were one of my favorite things last Christmas and this year they are absolutely lovely again.

This is my take on Julie Stainton's gorgeous snowflake tag.

It's also my entry for the Simon Says Stamp Snowflakes Challenge :-)


I never quite realized how deeply I'd buried all my embossing powders and accompanying paraphernalia. It was fun to haul them out again.


~~~

And don't forget my BOGO sale is going on until Monday 12/10
 Buy an original and get any 6x12 or 3x12 print of your choice while supplies last. Just leave me a note of which print you want in the "notes to seller" section at purchase and it's yours*. HAVE FUN!!! *while supplies last
 
You can check out my originals HERE and Art Prints HERE.

5 comments:

Kathi said...

Your tag is lovely!

Gez Butterworth said...

Fabby tag Nicole ♥

SmilynStef said...

Absolutely stunning my dear.

marilynwillauer said...

Cute tag!

debby4000 said...

Wonderful snowflake tag.

Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby