Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Gelli Plate Printed Translucent Envelope

After taking Julie Balzer's Getting Started with Deli Paper class,  I couldn't wait to make some Gelli prints on the translucent paper.

So I made...oh... about a zillion. 

Which turned out to be wicked handy when I needed a last minute way to pretty-up a gift card.
I love how the printed deli paper looks a lot like vellum. It gives the envelope a little something special.

And even better, I impressed the heck out of my small-fries. In a house full of teenagers, it's not as easy as it used to be.






5 comments:

Dagmar said...

wow - it´s great!!!!

Carmen said...

I took her Gelli Print class (thanks to a fabby birthday present) loved it :)

Cute envelopes Nicole!

Candy C said...

Your Gelli Plate envelope is very cool! I just got a Gelli Plate and have not used it yet! I need to get it out! Your envelope looks way fun! Thanks for sharing your art with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Sandra L. said...

I love Julie's classes. Have not taken this one yet, though. Maybe I'll do so!

Great envies! I also like using the Gelli to print on store-bought vellum envies.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

This looks terrific - LOVE the idea!