Sunday, May 30, 2010

Boy Am I Rusty

It's VSN weekend at Splitcoast so I thought I'd give it a go and make something. Yikes - my skillz need a tune-up. Spinal surgery will do that to a gal :-)

Anyhoo~


The challenge was to use your oldest floral stamp (mine was an auxiliary image from Bombshell Angel)
 and some older paper. The butterfly is from the Butterfly Queen stamp set.

I also thought it was a good fit for the Girly Girl Challenge at Quirky Crafts.


Hope you're having a great weekend!

4 comments:

Meg said...

It is nice to see that you are crafting again :)

Spyder said...

Lovely card Nicole! Really pretty papers, love your butterfly! Thank you for joining Quirky Craft's Girly Girly Challenge this time round!!

(Lyn))

TLF said...

This card is too, too cute!!

SarahLP said...

Rusty? not if this is anything to go by - it's a beautiful card! Love the stitched layers and the sparkly butterfly!