Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Expectant Mom Collage with Proverbs Blessing


She is clothed in strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future.


I love when I start work on a project and someone comes to mind so strongly that I can't help but make my Modern Girl version of the person. This is Ashley. She is so beautiful on the outside and on the inside too.


And she's stylish.


With incredibly cute hair.


This is my wish, blessing, verse for her.

*SOLD*

Hope she loves it.

BTW, did you see I've added a Gallery page to my blog? It's up there at the top next to "Home". Now if you want to see all my collages you can click there and see them all in one place.


1 comment:

Carmen said...

She's wonderful and I love the quote too!

Just had a peek at your gallery - it's so gorgeous seeing them all together in one place like that!