Tuesday, March 3, 2009

ATCs

Happy Square Root Day! It only occurs nine times each century so, enjoy :-)

I tried my hand at making Artist Trading Cards for the first time yesterday and I'm totally hooked. What a fun format and I love how they come together with the little bits and pieces I save that are too small for more LOs. At TSR there is a bi-weekly "easy" ATC swap where you make and send one card. Since I was too sick to meet my deadline of March first, I had two cards to make, one general and one St. Patty's themed. Before I knew it I'd made four. So I guess I have spares now.

Here they are:


The green and blue one was made specifically for a friend.

I used my Retro Cowgirls and Sacred Heart from Bombshell Stamps.

Did you know Bombshell Stamps is having a St. Patrick's Day Contest over at Paper Craft Planet? If you join the Bombshell group there you get a 20% off coupon - so if you've been itching to try out some of Shannon's rad stamps it's a great opportunity.

8 comments:

Sassy Pam said...

Nicole you always have the most fabulous cards! They are so festive & very detailed. Even DH commented that he would love getting one of these too. :-)

fchild313 said...

I love these! I never would have thought a cowgirl could make an awesome St. Pattys Day card but you so make it work.

SmilynStef said...

These stamps always make me smile ... fabulous ATCs.

Anonymous said...

those are 4 HOT ATCs

-- dalis

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Awesome job with the ATC's. For your first time, you really made outstanding cards. Clearly, you like working in small spaces.

CathyR said...

Those stamps make wonderful ACT's. Looking at them I wouldn't have know they were the first ones you have made. Aren't the addicting?

Ann said...

These are FAB! I love the half circle of rhinestones--that one's my fave! ;)

Kathi said...

Those are wonderful. Great job on them. ATCs are such fun!