I'm so excited to finally have another completed art journal page to share with you. While I've been resting, I've made oodles of backgrounds but haven't got them all finished.
Please click on the pic so you can see it at a decent size.
I did a Mod Podge transfer to get the torso onto my page. It's such an effective technique and it really integrates the image a lot better then just gluing it on. I got so excited about how well this technique works that I gave myself a blister rubbing all the paper off the backs of image after image. LOL.
On this side, I used alcohol ink, doodling, misting watercolor through a punched border (my other favorite technique) and the red heart is cut from a pair of flip-flops and stamped with Claudine Hellmuth's red acrylic paint. I love the texture!
I'm still struggling to "get" glaze pens. They work great for resist but the colors really got swallowed up on this page. You can see it but it doesn't add a ton of punch.
Thanks for stopping by :-)