Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pretty Little Girl with a Red Dress


I was going though my awesome Acme Kit from Gauche Alchemy and I spied a gorgeous page of sheet music titled, 'Pretty Little Girl with a Red Dress'. Within moments I Mod Podged it down on my page and was on my way.
(click to see it up close)


Did you see that I used my homemade two-step stamp? There is something so incredibly satisfying about using stamps that I made from scratch.


This hand made book has a huge crease in the center... it's interesting to work around.




Thanks for popping by :-)

5 comments:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Wow, this is a stunning work of art!! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Eye candy to the mega maximum!! Nice work...

Juls said...

fabulous journaling page! I love the red dress, and the bunting detail! Hugs Juls

Carolyn Dube said...

What a fun piece of art!!!!

Tricia said...

This is gorgeous - love all the textures and such a serendipitous find of the music - way cool!
Blessings,
Tricia