Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Make It Monday: Stamped Square Frames



Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and a square frame created with Papertrey Ink stamps. 

 This was really fun as I haven't used my flourished borders as a frame before. 
Tip: cover the other side of the stamp with washi tape so you don't get confused. I got confused and forgot which one I had inked and made a big mess.

The stamps I used are:

The cute little lizard hand carved. I found the image in the book Stamp It!

I LOVE him. So perfectly imperfect.

I think this stamp is great for boy/guy cards so I made a bunch of simple, very low-key cards that are easily mailable (not lumpy). 




They also make a great little gift set when you add matching envelopes.


And then I was playing around in my log book and my art journal. 
Yeah, I think I'm a little obsessed. 



Time to carve a new stamp :-)

Thanks so much for visiting.

Warmly,
~~~~Nicole




7 comments:

Birgit said...

Ohhh - I guess I´m falling in love with that lizard as well!!! What a cute Little guy he is :-) He`s totally sweet on your Card.

Corrie Herriman said...

Love the lizzard !
Corrie x

Gill said...

Fabulous!
I love the lizard!

Carolanne said...

Wow! Your stamp carving is terrific. Cute lizard. The way you made your frame with the border is so pretty!

victoria h said...

can't believe you hand carved the stamp with so much detail - it looks fantastic. Looks great on your stamped frame and other cards.

Kristii said...

What a fun set of cards!! Love the colors and the lizard is awesome!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Amazing! I can't believe you carved that lizard. He's so intricate! And I love how he looks all repeated.