Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bombshell Stamps and a LO

WOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sorry, was I shouting?

I have good reason to, last night Shannon released the new set of Bombshell Stamps for pre-order and they pretty much made my head explode with how hard they rock. Oh my goodness!




You can pre-order them HERE.

I'm this week's guest designer over at Sassy Girl Scraps. Thanks, Pam for the chance to work with such an awesome sketch.

Here's a peek:



I've been wanting to sew guidelines for journalling for ages and finally did it - and will be doing it again.

2 comments:

Carmen said...

I so NEEEED a Bombshell Stamp. I saw these in the newsletter thingy and I swear there was drool! The little skeleton doll - how cute is he? What do you reckon is a good first Bombshell? I'm finding it so hard to choose.

CathyR said...

I didn't even see the sewn journaling lines when I first saw the layout. What a great idea.