Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sketch-fest Day Three

Here's today's Cardvaarks sketch:


And here is my card featuring a Retro Cowgirl:


Anyone notice the lack of product on my cards the last few days? I'm laid up right now so I've been coloring away with my Copics but haven't asked the kiddos to fetch me much more than my bag of scraps. Then I just need to move around for sewing and picture taking. Not having access to all my stash has really helped me keep things simple and has been a fun experiment.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh la la LOVE this! such a fab image and the stitching adds such great texture!

I think I would go crazy without access to my stash, but them I don't have the mad coloring skilz you do!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Adorable!!!! You are so darn good at this! Love each and every day of your cards!

itsallrosi said...

the bombshells are looking great this week!

CathyR said...

Awesome card. I love the stitching and the leathery look of the strip the stamp is on.

dstandard said...

What a cool stamp - this is awesome!

SmilynStef said...

What a fun sketch design ... love that cowgirl.

June Houck said...

Whoa, Nicole, this card sizzles! Those papers are gorgeous; love how you worked the horizontal strip :)

Maggi said...

It is always fun to experiment with different ways of doing things! I love your simple cards and I am loving these stamps. I have never been able to grasp the whole stamp thing but boy does Bombshell make me wish I could! lol

Take care of yourself and have a great day!

GlitteryKatie said...

Just love her!!!

StampinCathy said...

This is just beautiful. Great take on the sketch and love the colors and the stitching.

Bombshell Stamps said...

So classy Nicole! You REALLY pulled off that sepia tone, and the stitching gives the whole design great texture. Fabulous!

Claudette said...

;your selection of background papers are great with this stamp....coloring of your bombshell girl looks fantastic