Sunday, September 20, 2009

Talk Like a Pirate Day

Yesterday was talk like a pirate day but I ran out of time before I could finish my pirate card. Fortunately I was able to steal a few minutes this afternoon. This is for Kathi's Pirate Challenge at Bombshell Stamps and for Cardvaarks Sketchfest Sunday Sketch


Stamps Used: A Pirate's Life
Paper: Fiskars and C'oredinations.

Sorry the color is a little off. It's a lot cuter in real life.

Thanks Shawnna for the awesome, piratey ribbon. I love it.

13 comments:

Beth said...

Yar! What a great card!

Unknown said...

Wowzers!

itsallrosi said...

whoa, she's awesome!

SmilynStef said...

That is just too fun ... love the distressing and how you attached the ribbon ... fabulous sketch design.

Shawnna Samples said...

Great Card Nicole -- She is a hottie
glad you liked the ribbon

Maggi said...

Arrrr, me thinks this card be the best card I ever did see matey!

Sassy Pam said...

Love it!!! The ribbon across the bottom was a nice touch.

Unknown said...

Fabulous card! That image is just awesome and I love that pleated striped ribbon!

dstandard said...

Fabulous - love your take on the sketch!

Jana said...

Grrrrreat card. Love her.

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh miss nicole...you say this is EVEN COOLER irl?!?!? i don't think that is even *POSS*BLE* missus!!! love♥LOVE♥loooooooooove this!!!

(ps: RATS! i missed international talk like a pirate day!!! arrrrrrrrrgh!!!) (sorry!)

Unknown said...

LOVE this and the coloring! :P

Nathalia Castellon said...

LOL, I always get a kick out of your cards Nicole! They're always a bit sexy and tic! :)