Monday, July 2, 2012

Love is a Fruit: Mixed-Media Collage


I've really been digging the neon pink lately. I bought a pot of it and have gone through about a third of it in the last week. Isn't it such fun when you fall hard for a new color. Maybe some day I'll look back on this and refer to it as my "Pink Period".


There's a ton of dimension on this project. The whole right side is covered in dimensional paste that I colored with acrylic paint and then squished through a Prima stencil.


Love her cute boots!


She's a bit more of a girl, teen or tween compared to the last few ladies I've posted. 
Either that, or she's short like me :-) 


You can purchase this collage on ETSY and she's also available above in my SHOP.

5 comments:

CathyR said...

So cute. Love the bright colors.

Mitralee said...

DUDE! I love that hot pink! She is adorable!! And etsy store you say? I can think of plenty of things of course I've wanted to purchase, will keep my eye balls out!!!

Kathi said...

She's fabulous. You're on a roll with these.

donna!ee said...

beautiful, very festive combo! :)

Jane Wetzel said...

She is gorgeous..funny, cuz I never liked pink and now I am buying it, eyeing it and loving it! Who knew? lol