Thursday, April 23, 2009

Earth Day Challenge Cards

Hello~

Just wanted to remind you all that you have until midnight PDT to make and post your entries and be eligible for the prizes.

I decided to play along too. My mom had asked for some photo cards of scenery or nature so Godelieve's challenge was just perfect. I ended up making five as I haven't yet found the right number of cards for a set. With my mom, I assume more is better. Here they are:








Remember that cornmeal box I altered yesterday? It's the perfect size for my Cuttlebug embossing folders and plates:



All Stamps Used are by Odd Bird Planet: Let Your Dream Soar, des Fleurs, fall (JJ mix), don't get your feathers in a fluffle

1 comment:

Godelieve said...

Wow, your mom is going to love these! Amazing photos, the stamping is just right on each card.
Fabulous storage for your embossingfolders.
I wish I could have done your challenge, it was just impossible for me to do any stamping today :(
Thanks for playing, and sharing your beautiful cards.