Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter


Sorry to recycle content but I'm in the midst of a major bone disease flare-up and can hardly hold on to my scissors for all the shaking nor walk over to my paper to make a card. *sigh*

But, this weekend is a celebration of my resurrected Lord and it just won't due to let it pass unmentioned.

Happy Easter Everyone!

I hope to be creating and posting again soon.

Stamps:

Teresa's Banner
Nest with eggs
Fairy Chicklet Left
Bunny Ears Chicklet
Floppy Ears Chicklet Right

6 comments:

Kathi said...

Great card.

I'm sorry you're having a flare-up. I hope you start feeling better soon.

CathyR said...

Happy Easter to you and your family too.

I hope you are feeling better soon.

Unknown said...

Hang in there. *hug*

And happy Easter. :-)

itsallrosi said...

so sorry you're not feeling well

Debbie said...

Way too cute for words. I love this banner and those chicklets are too adorable.

Claudette said...

Wishing you and your family a wonderful Easter....REJOICE
Take care my friend, I'll keep you in prayer.