Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Etsy Finds, Congrats and Our Yard

Congratulations to my dear sweet friend Estela for completing her first triathlon. I know how much work and time went into training for it and I am extremely proud of you. Way to go!

Also, congratulations to Ryan and Vicki on getting engaged! Two of my RateYourWriting.com admins fell in love and are planning to marry. With the site going dark on Friday, it's a comfort to know that all those years of hard work resulted in something that will last much longer than a website. All the best to you both.

Last night we did the final walk through for our yard and our landscape designer was happy to see so many of the plants coming back to life. We had 102-104 degree weather when the plants were first planted and it nearly killed the lot of them. It's wonderful seeing tender green shoots interspersed with the dry, dead branches. A lot of our perennials have started budding or flowering too so our yard is constantly morphing and changing on a day to day basis. We spend so much time outside now, it's wonderful.

I found this great shop on Etsy this morning, Luckychelle Boutique.

Here's some of her cute stuff I like:





She also has a Flickr account and a blog.

3 comments:

You can call me Lucky. said...

Thank you so much for featuring my shop!
Yay! You made my day!
:)
Michelle.

Nicole Maki said...

You're very welcome, Michelle.

Your work is amazing, I'm happy to tell my friends about it :-)

EveLeaf said...

Thanks for the congrats. :)

Uh-oh, I lost your email address?
Send me one at eveleafie@yahoo.com, ok?

I want to talk wedding with you. Girlie stuff. :-p

((hugs))