Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Feel Like Making Something and Help Wanted

Whew. This illness has been a toughie but only my appendix and pancreas are still kicking up a fuss so I am feeling loads better. Thanks for the prayers everyone.

I know I'm inching towards good health because both my writing and my scrapbooking have started to look awfully appealing. Since my energy and mojo are still very low I finished off two LOs that I had cut the pieces for and had adhered more than half of the parts already. Finishing an existing project is so much easier than starting fresh.

The design is by the incredibly talented Brenda Carpenter and it is used with her permission. You can read her blog here

The visuals, click to make it bigger:







I've got a small and very stupid favor that I was wondering if one of my scrappy friends could help me with. Somewhere between all the doctor/hospital/doctor shuffling, someone misplaced my eight newest scrapbook mags from the past two months. I called all the places I could think of but no luck. I only read through one of them (which one I do not know) but it had an awesome page in it using K and Co Urban Rhapsody. The artist had cut trees out of the brown and pink print, there was a trunk and limbs and green and teal grass snipped out by hand across the bottom. I really want to lift that LO but can't remember the rest. If you've seen it, can you scan it and email me the pic? I subscribe to BHG, SS, CK and MM so I have no idea which one it was. TIA

4 comments:

Mary C. said...

Hey Nicole! I looked through all the recent SS and BHG's I have and can't find what you are talking about. I have to say that I can't find my BHG for May/June but it's not in July or August. I don't get the others.
Sorry, but perhaps this narrows the search some.

Traicee said...

Nicole, I am glad to hear you are feeling better! Your scrap projects are fabulous! I will look through my mags to see if I can find the layout.

Nicole Maki said...

Thanks Mary, that does narrow down the search quite a bit. You're an angel to go to the trouble to check for me.

I'll probably just wing it - but I can't remember what was on the right side of the page at all. LOL I was getting admitted to the ER though so my attention wasn't exactly focused.

Nicole Maki said...

Hi Tracy:

I'm going to assume that if you're posting that you got through two days ago okay. Glad to hear it, I've been praying for you.

Thanks for looking, I really appreciate it.