Friday, July 18, 2008

Old Favorites

I don't have much new to report, still mending my poor broken internal organs, so I thought I'd post pics of my favorite LOs from the last few months.

P.S. For my non-scrappy friends, when I put LO in a post I'm referring to scrapbook layouts.

Click on the image if you want a closer look.

This one is about Trenton starting to wear my Birkenstocks. It's called Passing the Torch.



Here's a pic from my first birthday. I was reaching out to pass my dad a bit of cake.



One of my LOs was on a local morning show, I recorded the emails and included a DVD of the two shows.



My dear friend Sarah took this picture as I exited their vehicle on the way in to the Cross House to get married. The design is based on a Page Map by Becky Fleck.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Oh you were a cute baby.
Love all the layouts.

Nicole Maki said...

Thanks!