Thursday, February 12, 2009

12 on the 12th/Update

Just a reminder to anyone who is taking twelve photos on the twelfth of the month that today is the day.

Me? I don't think I'm mobile enough to take pics so I'm going to download twelve product shots of the homeschool curriculum we're using at the moment. I think it'll be a neat alternate snapshot of our academic life.

I took a bad fall on Tuesday evening and am paying the piper today, you can only delay the inevitable with modern medicine for so long.

So let's just say:

If my back was driving conditions, they'd be zero visibility.
If it was a snow storm they'd have closed the mountain.
Basically my check engine light is flashing so I'm putting it in park until I can see a mechanic.

6 comments:

Mary C. said...

Oh Nicole! I am so sorry you are having such a bad time. Please take care of yourself and know I am thinking of you and sending prayers for a speedy recovery.
Hugs!!

grrlpup said...

Very sorry to hear you fell; I can only imagine how incredibly frustrating that must be.

That said, I'm always curious about your homeschool curriculum and am excited you're going to show pics!

Claudette said...

read about your fall on facebook...sorry to hear and hope your doing better.
sending a hug and prayers your way.

hopefully got a couple of good pictures today for 12 on 12....it was a babysitting day so got pictures of the boys

Karen Compton said...

Oh, sweetie! So sorry about your back. I hope this episode passes soon.

CathyR said...

I hope you feel better soon. Take care.

Elizabeth R. said...

Thinking of you! So sorry that you are hurting!

But I am impressed with all your new cards. I so need to make some cards today.