Monday, February 9, 2009

We're Back

It's good to be home and easing into our normal routine.

This afternoon I made a LO using pictures of Chris and I from our trip last week. It met the requirements for this months diva challenge at TSR ( make a LO using the theme find, keep, start or still - I chose still) and it met the Valentine's Day Bombshell Stamps Challenge over at Paper Craft Planet ( heart, bombshell stamp, jewels, ribbon). Don't you just love double-duty projects?

Here it is:



The text reads: We're still having fun and you're still the one.

This is the first time I colored white thickers ( the 14). Ink was problematic as it basically made a stamp pad. Then I tried my prismacolor markers which sort of sat on top of the wet ink. I decided it needed a little sparkle so I smeared the sorry mess with red Stickles and like how it turned out.

6 comments:

Laura said...

Nicole, I absolutely LOVE this layout! it is fantastic! That photo of you two is just the best :)

Shawnna Samples said...

LOVE IT
and I must admit I am jealous I have been looking for red stickles since december. Where did you find yours?

CathyR said...

Love, love, love it. It looks like you had a great time.

Claudette said...

really cute layout and again congrat's

Shawnna Samples said...

thanks ... I will probably just see if my LSS will order them for me :)

Kathi said...

I really love the layout and photos. Using the doily was brilliant. The addition of the Bombshell Heart adds the perfect touch!