Thursday, February 12, 2009

2S4Y / Clearly Artistic Stamps

If you recall, I won some wonderful stamps from Clearly Artistic Stamps for my altered box over at Sheetload. I had inked, embossed and even colored several of the images but hadn't got them on cards. Since today was a sit down day I thought it would be a great opportunity to find those sweet orphaned images a home.

This card I made loosely following this weeks sketch by Laura over at 2sketches4you:



And here's another card I made using Clearly Artistic Stamps:



Thanks for popping by :-)

14 comments:

Unknown said...

wow - I love those images and how you colored them in. really cool!

Deanna said...

These are beautiful! Great job with the sketch!

Unknown said...

hi nicole!!! thanks so much for stopping by!!! Your take on the sketch is awesome!!!

Laura Davis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura Davis said...

This is beautiful Nicole! I love the colors:)
Thanks for playing!
Laura

Jennifer said...

Nicole, your cards are lovely! The colors and details are warm and so pleasant to the eye. thank you for visiting my blog!
Jennifer

CathyR said...

Those are so pretty.

Karen Compton said...

I love the stamps - so pretty! And the cards are wonderful, too.

Kathi said...

Oooh. Those are really pretty. Great job with the sketch.

cnelson said...

gorgeous cards! your stamping is fabulous!

Sue said...

gorgeous card I love your stamping and colouring

MY BLOG

Nina said...

Beatutiful cards.

Savitri said...

These are gorgeous!!!! Love them both!

Ewonne said...

some beautiful cards you've made ♥♥