Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Shirt, Toot & Things To Do This Weekend

Hello ~

I didn't do a very good job giving hints as to my favorite stamp... maybe a picture of the shirt I bought would help.


Feeling crafty and not sure what to do? This weekend there are a lot of really fun things going on. The Scrap-Room is having a cyber-crop. There will be challenges, tutorials and lots of chit-chat. Everyone gets a ton of pages done. Splitcoast Stampers is having their Virtual Stamp Night. The theme is, What's Love Got to Do With It? and a new challenge is issued every hour. You have one hour to complete each challenge but you can do them at any time between Friday and Sunday night. I participated in the last VSN and learned some new techniques and made some cute cards I never would have thought of.

And some happy news for me, I'm going to have two of my designs included in an upcoming book by Paper Crafts.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I will try and make it to the crop on at least TSR if not both...too bad I can't dedicate the whole weekend to it like I did last weekend! LOL

itsallrosi said...

cute top, I didn't know they made shirts.

congrats on the pubs, is it the 365? I got 1 for this, too

Kathi said...

That's awesome. I also didn't know they did shirts. I'll need one since both dd and I share birthdays on the 13th!

Great photo of you too.

Congrats on the pub! I don't recall that sub. call. Yahoo. Go you!

Heather said...

I was gonna say that one but did not know the name. LOVE it!

Shawnna Samples said...

I love that stamp!!!! ;)
Congrats on the Pub
that is awesome

Ann said...

Woohoo! Congrats on the pubs! :D

MaryEllen said...

Love your expression in this photo.

Gotta see you in person again some day.

Hope Brayden's birthday was wonderful!

Kat said...

Love the shirt Nicole!