Friday, February 13, 2009

A Few More Cards

This sitting still thing is awesome! *grin* Sure, moving around is even better but I was able to get in a respectable amount of crafting time - my first since the trip.

I was wondering how you gals manage new stamps. I ink them all up, stamp and emboss them and then use the ones I want and file the rest in my images folder. It saves me a lot of time as I can do all the messy inking and embossing at once and I stamp on both watercolor paper and bristol paper so I can decide later whether to water color or use colored pencils. I tend to color when I'm in the mood as well which isn't perfect for matching to papers later but it makes me happy.

Here are a few more cards I made using Clearly Artistic Stamps.


1 comment:

Kathi said...

Wow. They're both beautiful. I love the paper on the top one and the sentiment on the bottom one (and the coin is the perfect touch!).