Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Yippee Skippy

I have some good news I will be sharing tomorrow. But until then, here is a LO that is part of my news:


Crate Paper, K and Co goodies, Martha Stewart punch.

Taking the doodling class has been a great way of getting doodling, drawing and adding hand made elements to my pages.On this one I expressed myself a little more freely (ie: didn't use a printer) on my journalling block. It's not "professional" like computer journalling but it does add a little zip.

Question:

Do you think Boy scrapbook pages are harder to make than girl pages? I do. Girl pages with their lace, scallops, glitter and butterflies almost always look awesome. Boy pages, especially for older boys always take a lot more effort and don't have that "cute" factor to rely on.

5 comments:

Laura said...

hmm... look forward to hearing your news! and I love the layout!!! I always love your scrapbook pages. they are so cute! I think that your handwriting looks just fine!

Tiff said...

For the life of me, I can't figure out what brand that paper is... I'm guessing you made it on a scrapbook DT? You SO deserve it!

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAHAHA! I love to think of someone, years from now, turning the pages of a scrapbook and coming upon this! :)

Claudette said...

this page is just too cute....and I agree boy scrapbook pages are a bore....no frills

Anonymous said...

Hello!

Bounced around your blog after seeing it listed with the Bombshell girls. :)

I completly agree with the boy layout thing! I have a girl and a boy so its always hard for me not to add fun ribbons and flowers and bling. I think your page looks great though! The right mix of fun stuff just right for boys!