Tuesday, January 7, 2014

heART Journal Magazine


Remember my recycled playing cards I made a few months back? 

Soon after posting I was contacted by the lovely and talented Carla Devine about including my tutorial in the new digital magazine heART, available on the Apple, click the box below and it will take you there :-)


And she made me a cover girl - be still my beating heart! 

The magazine is stuffed to the brim with eye candy, great tutorials and oodles of inspiration.

If you'd like to check it out, I have a subscriber code for two months free access to share with all of you:

heART Journal Magazine – 2 Month Reader Bonus Access
Get 2 months free access to heART Journal Magazine. Simply download the app 

and then on your iPad or iPhone follow these directions  subscriber code : heART
·   Install the App on your iPad

·   Launch the Magazine

·   On the Home Page, click on the Yellow subscribe button

·   Tap on the Current Subscribers button

·   Enter this: heART

You will now get 2 months free access to the magazine. Just like with real magazines, when you subscribe, the latest issue is downloaded and you will get any future issues included in your subscription plan. If you want to access previous issue, they can be purchased or if they are free can be downloaded.

Remember, the code is case sensitive. If you need any support with the Magazine please ensure you contact: colorhealsme@gmail.com


If you want to check out my other posts about how I used my altered playing cards, here they are:

 Recycled playing cards (with download)


And a little housekeeping, Judy Malys, I still need your address to send you the card you won. PLease contact me at nicole maki at me dot com. Thanks!


5 comments:

Gill said...

Congratulations Nicole!
I was lucky enough to win one of your fabulous cards!!

Corrie Herriman said...

Congrats ! Love your hearts, one of them is proudly displayed in my craft room!! Love it !
Corrie x

Unknown said...

Go you! That's some beautiful work, Nicole.

Carmen said...

Congratulations Nicole :-D I love my card!

donna!ee said...

WOW, congratulations NICOLE! you never cease to amaze. thanks for the app heads up ;)