Monday, January 5, 2009

2S4Y

Mondays are our slow day at our house and I thought it would be a good opportunity to work on my thank you notes. To be honest, I have quite a few thank you notes I've made recently but I felt like the situation called for new ones. Making a batch of something is tricky business. You need a design that is special enough to show you care and easy enough to mass produce. 2Sketches4You to the rescue! Kazan's Sketch 17 was just what I needed.

Here's the sketch:



And here is my card:



and this is the inside:



Now all I need to do is copy it about ten times :-)

Paper is Bella Blvd.
Stamp: Orange You Sweet by Odd Bird Planet
Ribbon: Basic Basic

P.S. When you are working with scraps (as I always am) you might not be able to make each card exactly alike. I had two pieces of paper that were a bit too short for another card so I just added a third (green) mat. Problem solved.

20 comments:

Anita said...

Cute, I love the orange color scheme.

Unknown said...

Your work is so cute Nicole. Love the colors and the clean cut design
Thanks for playing
Hugs
Kazan

AUsome mom said...

Great card! I would LOVE to get a Thank You card like this! Good luck getting them all done.

Allison said...

lovely card, the colours are very fresh looking
AllisonX

Emilyt said...

These are great. Love the sketch, thanks so much for sharing!

Unknown said...

These are adorable! I love that polka dot ribbon!

~dawne said...

What a simple, yet great card. It's perfect for any sentiment. Wonderful job!!

Ivanka said...

Love the bright colors. Lovely card.

Claudette said...

great sketch, and love the clean lines

Laura said...

I love Bella bvld papers and I think your card is lovely!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card! Love the inside sentiment too ~ great take on Kazan's sketch!

Hanneke van der Linde said...

Great take on the sketch!

**Nancy** said...

Love your interpretation of Kazan's sketch!!! I love the color combo in your cards!!

papertrails leaver said...

You did a fab job of working with scraps to make this cute card! Love the paper combo and the sentiment inside!

Leah said...

Very cute! The colors are really fun!

Anonymous said...

Very cute card! Hugs...SK :)

Lea L. said...

This is adorable...I especially love the inside! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Very cute. Love that ribbon!

Melanie said...

Love the colours, looks great

Anonymous said...

I love the colors! The card are great, so "simple" and yet so stunning!