Friday, January 9, 2009

Birthday Card

I haven't been feeling birthday cards lately. I always need them of course but making them hasn't been very appealing. Yesterday afternoon I decided to sit down and make a card free-style. Just see what came to me. And what came was a birthday card. Yay.



All the pain has been making me a major ditz the last few days, the worst of it seems to be an inability to keep track of what day and week it is. One of the casualties is that I thought the TSR cyber crop was today. Actually it's *next* Friday. So if you were planning on accepting my invitation... I'm a whole week early. See - I'm a complete airhead right now.

The diva challenge is going on all month, I'd love to see what you come up with.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love so many things about this card: the folded-up corner, the real candles, the butterfly, the textures and holes. Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Oh you poor girl - thinking the crop was this weekend - you were probably wondering why there wasn't a huge response!!?? I will totally be doing it!

Your cards are so creative, just love them Nicole.

itsallrosi said...

This is really pretty. You could even slide a gift card in there with the candles.

bandaidqueen said...

I love your card!!!

Julie said...

Beautiful card!!

Kathi said...

Wow. How pretty.

I'm sorry you're in pain. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

I'm naturally a space shot, so I commiserate with you.

Elizabeth R. said...

Wow! I love this idea for a birthday card! The candles are so darn cute! Nice touch!