Monday, January 12, 2009

Babies Suck


*giggle*

That's one thing I love about Odd Bird Planet - the humor just tickles me. I also have OBP stamps that say, "Don't Be a Big Baby" and " Oh, Poop." Imagine the possibilities!

Another thing that gets me smiling is a good sale and Odd Bird Planet is planning a great big doozy of a sale January 16th to 23rd to celebrate Chinese New Year. A boatload of stamps will be reduced including my beloved Babies Suck. Stay tuned for more info.

This card was easy-peasy. Stamp, emboss and color Kelly’s Wipes, Powder and Bottle 1786F, Kelly's Onesie and kelly's baby boy diaper then stamp "babies suck" on a piece of Basic Grey Urban Prairie paper. Use a circle cutter or punch to cut out the sentiment, ink the edges and adhered to a punched scalloped circle. Make background from urban prairie, punch a yellow strip on both sides with decorative edge punch (I used Martha Stewart lacy edge) and top the strip with a scrap of ribbon. Use dimensional tape on some of the baby items for interest and it's ready to drop in the mail.

2 comments:

Claudette said...

what a sweet card, inspired me to dig out a few of my obp baby stamps.....got a new grandchild due any time now.

CathyR said...

Very cute.