Friday, January 16, 2009

Hair and a Card



Today is the first day of the Odd Bird Planet Chinese New Year Sale. Woo-Hoo! Don't forget to check out the discontinued stamps while you're there.

This card features the sale stamp cathrine's skinny mushroom right Long Legged Flo, Catherine's fat mushroom, fairy chicklet right and grass and little Rosie (the butterfly) - Little Rosie is discontinued so get her while you can.

After seven long weeks of waiting for my hair to recover I finally dyed it again last night. Since red is so hard to keep on your hair I'm waiting three days for it to set and then I'll be adding blonde highlights on Sunday. Here is a pic taken last night - with a flash - I only took one picture so sorry it's not the best. What do you think?

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! Red really works for you. I know what you mean about red not taking... it only LASTS about 3 days for me (being a natural muddy brunette and all :-)) Cute cute OBP card too!

Shawnna Samples said...

I LOVE IT!!!
it makes your eyes really POP

itsallrosi said...

do you dye it yourself? it looks great! love the card, too. Can't go wrong with owls and mushrooms.

Claudette said...

Card is fantastic....and I think your one of the few people I know who looks good with red hair, the highlights of blond will make it look more natural

Kathi said...

I really love that card and I really love your hair. I think the highlights will just add to its beauty!

I didn't know that red dye needs more time to set! Ha! Only I'm happy about that fact since I discovered that red hair doesn't work real well for me.

Sassy Pam said...

Ohhh!! That's so pretty, I agree it really does make your eyes stand out.

Anonymous said...

I love red!! And that card is pretty cute too. :)

Marnie said...

Love that card! Your hair looks great!

Tiff said...

You AND long legged flo look HOT!

Perpetual Beginner said...

Red is a great color for you. I adore red hair, unfortunately it always makes me look flushed - too much pink in my cheeks.