Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pumpkins!

I got a boatload of Odd Bird Planet stamps in the mail yesterday and among them was this awesome pumpkin stamp and a charming leaf garland stamp.

Godelieve had issued a challenge to use a pumpkin in a project and Paper Garden Projects had a challenge to make a card based on something you love about fall. I combined the two as pumkin is pretty much my very favorite thing about fall. Pumpkin muffins, pumpkin bread, pumpkin cookies... YUM!


Stamps by Odd Bird Planet

5 comments:

itsallrosi said...

oh I love this! great work on multi challenging!

Godelieve said...

Pumpkins and leaves, perfect for Fall! Love your card.
... Pumpkin soup is good too :)

Maggi said...

That stamp is adorable! I love anything pumpkin, yum yum yum!

Unknown said...

Soooo festive! LOVE IT!

Tracy Durcan said...

Great fall card!! I see you guys have building with chocolate again too, so fun!! :)