Saturday, October 24, 2009

Yummy In My Tummy

Any other stress cookers out there? I have it in my head that if I my family has a full belly, we can take whatever life throws at us. Clearly erroneous thinking, but it works for me.

Last night we had curried lentils and potatoes - our favorite. But I ramped it up a few notches by making chapati (indian flat bread) from fresh ground wheat that I brushed with (vegan) garlic butter while cooking. Oh my, heaven!

For dessert I made vegan tiramisu. And yes, I know I don't need to take pictures every time I bake them; but wow! They always make it feel like a party around here.



5 comments:

Scrapamum said...

I so want that curried lentils and potato recipe it looks delish!

Carmen said...

Me too, me too! And the tiramisu. Waaaw! droool on the keyboard!

Sassy Pam said...

Looks and sounds yummy...wish I wasn't the only one who loved curried foods here.

Unknown said...

Um, I want! I'm so hungry!

GlitteryKatie said...

YUm!!!