Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cupcake Card

While teaching today I made this card using Kazan's fantastic sketch

They are having a design team call so if you are interested be sure to click on the link and check out the details.

I had a doctors appointment today and it was good and bad. I'll probably post about it once I sort it all out in my head.

Hope your day is brilliant. We have bright sunny skies chasing the snow away.


Kath said...

fabulous card for the challenge and love that cute cupcake

Kazan Clark said...

So cute - A cupcake is always great on a card - I love using them and this one is perfect for this sketch
:) Kazan
Oh yes and I think focus on the Good ok ;)Hugs

Benga said...

yummy card! nice sweet pastel colors!

Eveline said...

Is that fabric behind the cupcake? What a great idea. Lovely card.

Toni Lightwood said...

Sweet card! I just love the pink and the cupcake.

Sonia Kertznus said...

Wonderful card!...Hugs.

Lea L. said...

Super adorable it! Great job with the sketch!


Kathryn said...

Adorable card -- love the cupcake and that fabric -- super cute idea! :)