Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Swap Pages

I finally finished my LOs for the TSR page swaps. One set is Christmas themed, I went Christmas-Lite because I wanted them to be versatile enough to use for different aspects of the holiday. The other was "generic". Making the generics was a total debacle. I made the teal page first and really liked it so I decided to buy enough supplies to make them all the same instead of using my stash. After buying it all, I cut all the pieces and then set down to assemble them only to discover that the cardstock I'd chose for the background clashed horribly. Tip: never assume you can recall a certain shade of off-white or that you'll know it when you see it. So I had to set aside all those cut pieces and make three new, different pages. They turned out so pretty though so it wasn't a big deal. Now what to do with those cut bits... maybe I'll make some LOs for Etsy.






5 comments:

Angela said...

Gorgeous pages!

CathyR said...

Very pretty. I love the flowers.

amberhelga said...

yes! i can't wait to get my hands on these!

Julie said...

Beautiful pages!

Unknown said...

Have you seen this blog
http://aliedwards.typepad.com/_a_/2008/09/join-in-a-week.html

she did a week chronicle of life. So not a November thing with NaNo and all, but still cool.

yes, I am procrastinating. and my word verification is an actual word and a muppet. Telly! Never had that happen...